Back to School Competition - Spotlight Horsham
Enter in store at Spotlight Horsham for your chance to WIN 1 of 2 Back to School Prize Packs valued at over $50 each for the new school year!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
WIN 1 of 2 Back to School Prize packs valued at over $50 each!
Commencement Date: 12.01am AEST on Monday 22nd January 2018.
Closing Date:11.59pm AEST on Sunday 28th January 2018.
Who can enter
Any customer to purchase $25 or more at our Spotlight Horsham store only
How to enter
During the competition period, entrants must purchase $25 or more at our Spotlight Horsham store to go in to the draw to win 1 of 2 Back to School prize packs. Entry forms available for completion at Spotlight Horsham.
2 x winners will receive:
- 1 x Back to School Prize Pack valued at AUD $50.00 each.
- LIBRARY BAG
- PENCIL CASE
- 20PK TEXTAS
- DRINK BOTTLE
- LUNCH BOX
- ART SMOCK
Total Grand Prize Pool Value = AUD $123.90
Prize Selection Method
The winners will be selected by Spotlight Horsham, the first valid entry form drawn will win.Initial Prize Selection Will take place at Spotlight Horsham, Horsham Plaza Shopping Centre, Horsham, VIC 3400 Australia, on Monday 29th January 2018.Unclaimed Prize Selection If a prize/s are not claimed within 30 days of the Initial Prize Selection, an unclaimed prize selection will be conducted at the Promoter's office at 10.00am AEST on Wednesday 28th February 2018.
The Promoter Spotlight Pty Ltd (ABN 39 564 861 886), Level 6, 111 Cecil Street, South Melbourne, Vic 3205, Australia
1. The above table forms part of these T&Cs and contains details concerning when, who and how to enter the time, place & method of prize selection prize details and who the promoter is and any permit details. Products required to be purchased for entry (if any) will not always be available at every store or via the shop at home service or online store and any rainchecks, lay by purchases or payments will not be counted for entry purposes.
2. The Promoter, its associated agencies and companies, and employees of the Promoter and its associated agencies and companies and the immediate families of such employees are ineligible to win the prize.
3. All prize selection/s are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
4. The winner/s will be notified where possible by email or Facebook in writing as far as practicable within two business days and no more than five business days after the date of the prize selection. The name of the winner will be published on the Promoter's website and on the Promoter's Facebook wall.
5. The winner/s consents to their name, town/suburb of residence and a photo being published by the Promoter including, but not limited to, being published on the Promoter's Internet site, social media pages, in their stores and in marketing material as a condition of acceptance of the prize. Further information will be published only with the permission of the winner.6. The prize/s cannot be exchanged for any other prize, and except in the case of cash prizes, cannot be exchanged for cash. Prize/s are not transferable. Prizes comprising gift cards/vouchers are subject to any terms and conditions related to those gift cards/vouchers and might have an expiry date or redemption conditions.
7. The prize may only be transferred, but not sold for profit, to a person of the winner's choice if that person is over 18 years of age or to a guardian of that person if that person is under 18 years of age.8. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, subject to the approval of those authorities which have issued permits for the conduct of this competition, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, including to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process.
9. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of entries. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any equipment, software, failure of any email or entry to be received by the Promoter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participants or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this competition.
10. The Promoter will take all necessary steps to ensure that entries are properly recorded and stored, but will accept no liability if an entry is not recorded or is lost. If a Membership card/number is not produced at the time of purchase, then that purchase will not be credited against the Member's accumulated total for the purposes of entering the competition. If the P.O.S System fails or if the Membership number is recorded incorrectly, every effort will be made to record the data not captured at the time of the purchase, where practical.
11. The Promoter will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or personal injury suffered or sustained arising from or in connection with the competition, any omission to enter a person into the competition, acceptance of the prize or the prize itself, except for liability which cannot be excluded by law.
12. The promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. Entrants are providing information to the Promoter and not to Facebook. Entrants completely release Facebook.