Naleon Super Suction Mirror White
This handy mirror can be installed on any non porous surface thanks to the super suction cup. Easy no-mess detachment means it is perfect for travel and holds securely on all non-porous surfaces including: tiles, mirrors, metals, plastics and much more.
To apply to plaster and timber surfaces use naleon adhesive discs.
Exclusive 'REDICATOR' Design: A red line will appear to alert you if there is a problem surface that allows air to enter the suction unit.
1. Surface must be clean, dry and free of grease.
2. Do not adhere to rough surface, preferable on smooth surface or tiles. Porcelain tiles are porous and cannot maintain vacuum suction. Not recommended for polished porcelain, antiques, specially treated tiles, delicate wallpapers, decorative or rough surfaces.
3. Holding Power up to 5kg.
4. Avoid placing under direct flow of water.
1. Wipe away all dust, dirt, grease etc, on the surface and let dry completely before installing. Do not adhere to rough surface, preferable on smooth surface or tiles.
2. Position Mirror on the desired non-porous surface and press suction cup button firmly until the red area is hidden completely. The Mirror is now ready for use.
|Country Of Origin||Made In China.|
Do not use Naelon Adhesive Products anywhere that failure can cause injury.